About Me

Orem, Utah, United States
801-319-1447 dmhan1@gmail.com

Please check out these other galleries:

More of my work:
Facebook



Friday, February 10, 2012

Studio Lighting

I did a couple of shoots last night in the studio and used lighting differently that I have before.  We shot on a black ground for most of the shots, but then pulled out the yellow and did a bunch on there as well.  The first shoot was with Shalynn (www.modelmayhem.com/2280825), and the second was with an amazing 15 year old named Reyia.  Reyia was great, she really needed no direction, but took the direction I gave her very well.  She posed very well and I had a hard time keeping up with her.  She has a great face and is able to convey many different expressions.  I think that she will do well if she decides to continue with her modeling career.  I would love to have the opportunity to work with her again.  The pictures will be up on my Smugmug and on Facebook within a few days.  I have several shoots coming up this Sunday and will be giving the details on those soon.  If you would like to schedule a shoot with me, please contact me anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment